Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Success University team keeps on growing

Two new members joined my Success University team. Welcome Laura Ruccolo and Hallema Mahdi to the family.
I wish both of you more success then you could imagine.

If you ask your self now what is SU or why should I signup there are some simple answers.
Success University offers you a 14day trial for just 2$. In this time you can explore the site, take some of there great courses and decide for your self if you like it or not.
Nowhere else you can get that much know-how and training from professionals for a low 2$ donation to a NPO.

On top of all the great informations, you get full support and guidance from me to get your business running.

Enroll Today

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home