Saturday, February 24, 2007

surprise, surprise...

Hello my friends,

for longer time I didnt make any personal posts so i think its time for one :)
At the moment I have vacations and can concentrate 100% on my marketing efforts. The last days I spend a lot of time gathering informations and testing some new advertising tools I found around the net. Also to my surprise I got 3 new signups at Success University. I want to welcome here Dwayne, Nicole and Pamela to my team(check your emails and contact me, if you havent allready done).

As I said, I spent a lot time with gathering some new ideas for my marketing campaigns. I found a lot of great ideas but they all cost a fortune and are not the kind of things I was looking for. I will stick to my "low budget" Social Marketing using Forums, Articles and my Blog.
Since Im not a giftet designer but want my personal one of a kind advertising tools I finaly decided to pick up some money and hire a professional designer to create a header for my blog and some custom banners for my campaigns. So watch out for my new blog designe comming soon.

Keep on rolling...

Christian
StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home