Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dedicated people wanted

Just a short update from me. I’m at the moment looking for 2-3 people not already enrolled with GDI that are communicative, willing to work with a team and willing to dedicate 2-3 hours per day to it for at least the next 2month.

I offer you free full personal 1:1 training and support. Why I offer that? First: I want to share what I know and want to work closer together with someone. Second: As a good team we can make more out of this great opportunity then as anonymous individuals just focused on our own growth.

Interested? Contact me via Email or AIM

E-Mail: admin@mlm4life.ws
AIM: chrizMLM4Life
Or just signup with GDI at http://3in7.com/index.cgi?u=mlm4life and contact me thru the “contact sponsor” link.

Christian Sandfeld

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home