Saturday, March 03, 2007

Link partners wanted

Hello my friends, as my blog keeps on growing in popularity, I am looking for 4-5 linkpartners.
If you have a blog or website related to marketing, mlm or something similiar I want to trade a textlink(No buttons or banners!) with you. The link has to be placed in a visible area on your index.html. I will place the backlink above the adsense block.
If you are interested just leave a comment or send me an E-Mail.

Christian

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

2 Comments:

Blogger mslatinarenee said...

Good Idea.
Here's my site. I have a recommended blog list. Let me know.

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 1:20:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Christian said...

Just added your link. Tell me if you want an other "link text" :)

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 2:09:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home