Sunday, August 05, 2007

PROFITmatic - is it worth it?

I read so much about profitmatic and stumbled so often over it that I finally had to give it a try.
Profitmatic offers Tools and Helpers for online marketer and is of course a stand-alone MLM program with a good income opportunity. The test-membership is just 99Cent and you can try all the features for 7 days after that period the membership fee is 49$ per month.

So I signed up for the test-membership, logged in, and browsed around the member area. you find there all the Statistics, FAQs, Marketing Zone of course the Profitmatic Tools.



Tools Zone,

that is what I am looking for so I jumped directly into it. Banner Builder was the first thing that catched my eyes. The tool let you create your own animated or static banners in a matter of seconds. Pick a template of the huge selection, add the desired information's and click on create. I tried it and played around with it for a minute, you can see the result below.




Next tool to play with, the Button builder, same concept, same result, I created a cool looking button in no time.



Those two Tools are already nice and work as desired. But it shall cost 49$ a month lets see what the other tools can.


Next thing I found is full customizable Autoresponder. I created my own Leadcapture form - of course its as easy and intuitive as the Button and Banner tool - then I moved on to the E-Mail Setup and created fully customized HTML email. Like any other autoresponder I could set when the E-Mail shall be send to the subscriber. That's a big WOW, didn't expect to find here a fully working autresponder.


The Leadcapture form



The last things in the Tool list is a Sitebuilder. Its made to create your own Leadcapture pages to use with Trafficexchanges etc, or a Page to promote your programs. They have a good selection of Templates that fit the MLM requirements. You can fully customize your page, the menu and even add a unblockable pop up. I played around with it and I liked it. I didn't finish the page so sorry guys I cant post an example for you.


That's it for the Tools Zone, I liked what I saw and have to say that it is a complete toolkit. Banners, Leadcapture, Autoresponder, Website. Its not unique but a nice collection and well worth the money.


Time to go to the Marketing Zone. Here I found a well done collection of marketing resources. Ranging from information's on general marketing strategies, List building tools, Free PPC resources, Traffic Generators to Viral Marketing tools. The owners have defiantly put some time into it. Since I am a Senior marketer I knew about most of them but some were completly new to me.


On to the Earning possibilitys

That's for sure the most interesting part for you. You earn a minimum of 7.50$ per personal sponsored member every month they stay active. If you sponsored 3 members it goes up to 9.00$ per month and member. Also there are lots of other ways to increase your income Second Level Bonus where you get paid if your direct referrals sponsor someone, roll up bonuses and Leader Bonuses. All Payouts are made using the Virtual Money Debit Card. So you can cash out your earnings at every ATM.


Back to the Questions - Is it Worth it?

Its a great collection of tools nothing unique but very well put together and easy to use. I really love the Autoresponder feature and the bannerbuilder. The Website builder is ok, but nothing i will use since I like more custom build sites. The Compensation plan is also very nice and you can earn some easy money with it. Yes it is defiantly worth the 49$ fee. I decided for my self to stay active in this program.


See it for yourself and try PROFITmatic for only 99Cents

Join PROFITmatic for 99cents
StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home