Sunday, August 12, 2007

Leads & GDI does it work?

Hey all here for a small update...
I started a new experiment yesterday, I bought some(well its 15k) GDI relevant leads from a well known distributor for 13.50$. They are aged autoresponder leads (15-45days old) but should do well for my purpose. Since they will only be sold twice but never for the same program.

So what I do now is parse them into the GDI Invite Tool and look how much response I will get. I just send out some invites and already got 4 people responding to them. So far not a bad result for such a small investment. Lets see if they will result in some sales :D

Opportunity for new GDI 3in7 Members:
Since I got such a huge number of leads I am looking for some people that want to get involved with GDI and want some kick-start for there advertisement. You get all the benefits of being a 3in7 member plus full start up guidance from me, a very help full and responsive upline and to make this offer really hot I add 300 leads that you can use exclusive for your GDI promotion. You can invite 100 people every day to take a look at GDI so thats enough for 3 days!
Interested? Just leave a comment or join GDI with the 3in7 Team.

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Top Blogs

1 Comments:

Blogger juggalo17butrfly@hotmail.com said...

GDI Really works check it out!

http://website.ws/trevormharris123

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 6:15:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home